PO:: Into It. Over it. - 52 WEEKS 4x12 BOXSET

August 10th, 2012 is finally here, the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared - we can finally reveal to you.. IIOI First Ever Full Band Tour + Limited One Time Pressing of 52 Weeks as a 4LP Book Box Set (pre-order here - 2012 subscription look for an e-mail shortly with a special coupon code ONLY valid for you!).

http://nosleepstore....into-it-over-it

The long-awaited and fan-anticipated vinyl release of "52 Weeks" from Into It. Over It. is FINALLY here as a 4x12" packaged in a 24 page hard bound book with individual pockets for each record (aka this weighs a lot, hence the high postage).

First 100 orders receive a free 12"x12" Print.

First 500 orders receive a free eyeglass retainer.

This is NOT included in 2012 Vinyl Subscriptions, this is a 2009 release BUT we have sent out a special coupon code to your email just for you!.

First Pressing

20 Test Pressings (Black)

200 Clear Red

300 White

500 180 Gram Black

Trying to order a box set/T-shirt bundle, but keep getting the following PayPal error:

Error Detected

pixel.gifpixel.gif

Error Message

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount. pixel.gifpixel.gif The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount.

C'mon, No Sleep! Take my money already!

Had troubles at first, because the "purchase/add item" button said "Add Tote". Definitely wasn't gonna buy a $50 tote bag, stoked to get a copy of this record finally.

im pretty sure "add to tote bag" means the same thing as "add to cart".

actually, nevermind, im totally sure. haha tote bag is just no sleeps shopping cart.

Totally thought this was a joke, didn't hipsterasfolk troll this very idea like a year ago?

April 1st '12. :D

I think when I told Evan about my trolling of it he decided to steal my idea :P got Red :D

I feel like I'm entitled to some sort of discount from doing all the thinking behind this :P PS fuck all the chumps who said this wasn't happening :P