PO:: Into It. Over it. - 52 WEEKS 4x12 BOXSET

How great do these sound? There are a bunch of acoustic songs and acoustic sounds best on vinyl imo

I haven't had a chance to play mine with headphones. It sounded really good out of my speakers but I was also doing other stuff at the time. I did notice a handful of especially hard pops on it, but I'm hoping they were just anomalies. This was just listening to the first lp btw.

is anyone going to the show Monday at Ottobar in Baltimore? I won't be able to make it up there due to a work obligation, but if someone could pick me up one of these, I'll make you very rich or give you a very rare item from my recent trip to the Third Man Records Rolling Record Store.

Define "very rich."

is anyone going to the show Monday at Ottobar in Baltimore? I won't be able to make it up there due to a work obligation, but if someone could pick me up one of these, I'll make you very rich or give you a very rare item from my recent trip to the Third Man Records Rolling Record Store.

If you will pay my ticket price and gas/tolls from Philadelphia to Baltimore, plus what the record costs I will do it. I suppose I wouldn't be that rich at that point, but I don't know how much you want it. haha

Even if someone buys this for him, it will still have whoevers name in it that purchased it...

i would think if you said you were getting it for a friend and tell them their name, there wouldn't be a problem. or they could just say their name is the name of the person they were getting it for.

i would think if you said you were getting it for a friend and tell them their name, there wouldn't be a problem. or they could just say their name is the name of the person they were getting it for.

Kevin had me give him my drivers license, haha. But I think you can say it's a gift if you give them a name.

PM me your full name and ill see if i can grab an extra tuesday.

Guess this is delayed until December.

"So some good news, and some bad news..

The bad news this will NOT be to us in time to ship next week.

The good news, you will have it still in 2012.

As of now it is looking like these will be to us in Early December from the plant.

We can not apologize enough about this, but sadly this project has taken even longer than we thought (been in the works almost all year) with the Hardbound Books that incase the entire 4LP Book Set are still traveling to the US by sea from China (only way we could do this and price it at the $50 we were able to).

Once we know more we will send out another update, but we are HOPING that this will ship out no later than early December, and hopefully sooner in the end.

Sadly vinyl delays are something that everyone is being effected with right now. We try and get things up and out as soon as possible, but in the end there's nothing we can do to always make that happen since vinyl manufactures offer no guarantee in the timelines.

Check out this recent post on POZ about the delays we are facing, as well as our friends: http://propertyofzac...t-your-doorstep

xxx

Chris No Sleep

ps if you are attending one of the upcoming IIOI Headline dates, there WILL be some vinyl available there as we were able to expedite 100 of the hardbound books by Air (on the pressing plants dime).

psps HUGE apologies on these delays, we feel terrible :(, but you will LOVE what is coming to you."

I was really looking forward to getting this sometime this month, but I don't mind waiting until December. I'm just glad this got pressed.

This sounds like the same story that was given for TWY's book.

I am really hoping there is some of these left over after the tour. I want Evan to send me a copy of this and the poster!!!

If they are selling them in order it's gonna be close. I saw a few other people buy this after me. And my poster is number 94/300 so you should be able to get one of those easy. Good luck dude.

They aren't selling them in order. First night I got #42 of 52 weeks and they had maybe 10 posters in the booth from 141 to 150 something. They asked if I had a poster number preference. They're just pulling random stuff. Don't worry, pretty sure posters will be available. Maybe even the vinyl. That's a tough call though with the $60 price tag.