PO: Title Fight - Floral Green

Kind of bummed this went up the one day I decide to take a nap instead of go on VC after work :/

Never heard of the 11th commandment?

Thou shalt not take a nap instead of going on VC after work.

:P

What a snooze fest. This pre-order went online during the night here in europe just like Shed.

So in the morning I found out about the pre-order only to find out a few seconds later, everything good is gone again.

Will wait and snatch up a black copy here at a local distro.

where are you from nico?

i am from germany and this went up 8.30 pm CET.

I turned on twitter notifications from TF's twitter on my iPhone before I went to bed last night just in case. Got woken up at around 5am, 15 minutes or so after pre orders went up. Got the floral, so happy.

God damn, wish I had thought of this. Even though I woke up around 7:30am and saw it, I still missed out :(

No HT exclusive color, as far as I know its just the floral color and the green. I have a feeling the green will be sent to retailers as well considering they pressed 2500 of those.

http://store.sideonedummy.com/bands/title-fight/title-fight-floral-green-green-lp-and-t-shirt-bundle.html

"The Green vinyl was pressed at Rainbo Records in Canoga Park, CA. We pressed 2,500 green records. The green vinyl will be available at stores, on Title Fight's tour and via your favorite online retailer."

http://store.sideone...irt-bundle.html

"The Green vinyl was pressed at Rainbo Records in Canoga Park, CA. We pressed 2,500 green records. The green vinyl will be available at stores, on Title Fight's tour and via your favorite online retailer."

Yea, obviously I didnt read much of the decriptions on the items on the pre-order while trying to hurry and get my order in for the floral color. I knew those /500 copies would go really quick but I expect the green vinyl to last a while.