PO: Title Fight - Floral Green

Nah, not at all actually. Never said I was "cool" with it, it's a shitty practice, buying something with the intent of flipping it and throwing it up on ebay before you have even received it. But a tape that cost $5, anyone in their right mind would sell it for $40... I don't plan on flipping either my tape or LP though.

Wow, the break down of the songs was awesome. Thanks!

On Make You Cry..

"We also did another version of the song where it was just Jamie playing guitar and singing. Not even an acoustic song, it was just a stripped-down version. It was supposed to be for iTunes and somehow that got screwed up"

l wonder if that'll be the flexi. Or was what's on the flexi already announced?

On Make You Cry..

"We also did another version of the song where it was just Jamie playing guitar and singing. Not even an acoustic song, it was just a stripped-down version. It was supposed to be for iTunes and somehow that got screwed up"

I want to hear this so bad.

I can totally see Title Fight putting out albums similar to Brand New. From a music/sound perspective, Brand New albums have a Brand New sound but their albums are pretty different in the way they approach them. YFW to Deja was a huge step, and even bigger one to Devil and God and so forth. I see Title Fight putting out albums that have a huge step in progression in between each one.

Floral Green is already a change in sound, and a damn good change at that. I cant help but think what a whole Title Fight album full of Head in the Ceiling Fan and In Between's would sound like.

Got this in the mail today, easily one of the coolest looking records I own. Mine has a ton of red in it.

The packaging is awesome, I dont think I have any other LPs with a sleeve like that. The vinyl looks incredible and the songs are amazing. Quality release all around.

Have you given up on your tumblr? No new updates in a month, would love to see your copy of this on there!

Wow, the break down of the songs was awesome. Thanks!

On Make You Cry..

l wonder if that'll be the flexi. Or was what's on the flexi already announced?

It says "Secret Society" on the picture of the flexi, but that version could easily be on the B-side, right?