PO: Title Fight - Floral Green

how are they live? or at least on this tour? thinking about going to see them sunday.

I don't even know if I could afford it, but I would go almost as far as to say that PBTT is worth it if Title Fight isn't for you. I saw Title Fight a couple years ago (I forgot who they were with, because I wasn't huge on their music before Shed) and couldn't really enjoy it because all of the Chicago Jokexcore kids were head walking. Yes, to Title Fight.

Now I am not opposed to head walking by any means, but it was just a little bizarre to get stepped on at a show I wanted to watch a band for once. Oh well...here's to more head walking Sunday if i can make it...

I don't even know if I could afford it, but I would go almost as far as to say that PBTT is worth it if Title Fight isn't for you. I saw Title Fight a couple years ago (I forgot who they were with, because I wasn't huge on their music before Shed) and couldn't really enjoy it because all of the Chicago Jokexcore kids were head walking. Yes, to Title Fight.

Now I am not opposed to head walking by any means, but it was just a little bizarre to get stepped on at a show I wanted to watch a band for once. Oh well...here's to more head walking Sunday if i can make it...

I can back that up. I couldn't enjoy seeing them open for Lifetime because my head was throbbing from all the kicks and headwalking and I was up front. Barely enjoyable, very painful. I really hope the new album weeded those kids out, seems like all they wanted to do was mosh to Youreyeah and then boo all the songs from Shed. Those same people seem to have hated Floral Green so who knows, there is hope.

I can back that up. I couldn't enjoy seeing them open for Lifetime because my head was throbbing from all the kicks and headwalking and I was up front. Barely enjoyable, very painful. I really hope the new album weeded those kids out, seems like all they wanted to do was mosh to Youreyeah and then boo all the songs from Shed. Those same people seem to have hated Floral Green so who knows, there is hope.

http://vimeo.com/48446787

This was in August. I'm pretty sure Floral Green didn't "weed out" anybody. If anything, more people like them now.

[media=]

[/media]

This was in August. I'm pretty sure Floral Green didn't "weed out" anybody. If anything, more people like them now.

that's so fucked. I'm all for going nuts at shows but the whole kicking people in the face thing is something else.

I said weeded out because every one of these: scene.jpg

seems to have to really hated Shed and Floral Green and won't stop bitching about how Title Fight needs to go "back to their roots"and all that.

[media=]

[/media]

Seriously if Chicago welcomed them with this, I'm sure I would join it too. I mean, that is pretty damn intense.

However, when i say people were headwalking, I mean people jumping off their friends' back (who's on their hands and knees) and literally walk on the heads of people. And this is the kids in 'the pit' doing it to innocents in front of them, to where those trying to watch the show can't even see the feet coming. It was either watch the show and have your head stepped on, or watch the head walkers and be prepared for potential neck, head, and spinal injuries, if not to avoid the feet, and get your ear cut by their shoe. AND they step on your shoulder anyways.

Talk about feeling like a bag of bones...

For people that were there, did they have any hoodies for sale? Cause I'm looking to get a TF hoodie but won't make it to any of their upcoming shows and everywhere online is sold out (merchnow says they're getting a reprint in the coming weeks).

If you wear an XL, here you go:

http://www.coldcutsmerch.com/products/tfcrest_hood