Spicy Peanutbutter

I'm glad I know a place that sells it so I don't have to pay the shipping... Amazon sells a 6 pack for like 24.27 which is much cheaper per jar, but if you just wanna try it I can understand not wanting to pay that much. It's delicious and if you ever see it in a grocery store, you should buy it. I would imagine Whole Foods or other upscale grocery stores might carry it.

ive had this brand of PB many times - but never tried the spicey one. their dark chocolate and white chocolate PB is excellent though. you can find this brand in targets around here - so maybe check there.

theres another company that used to be called pb loco and their peanut butter was mindblowing. probably the best ive ever had - but i have not had a chance to try it since they changed names - so i dont know if the PB has been changed or not:

www.pbcrave.com/

• 1 month later...

How hot is the peanut butter? Looks like I can get this for about $4 / jar on amazon but I have to order a 6 pack. No big deal, but I don't want to order in bulk and it be too hot. I like some spice but super hot stuff upsets my stomach and burns my butthole.

Also, what makes sriracha any better than just hot sauce? Never heard of it.

jesus christ people, you don't need to mailorder spicy peanut butter when you can easily make this on your own.

Answer my second question then? Is that just hot sauce like I would buy off the shelf at the grocery store or is there something else to it?

And at $4 / Jar, it might just be worth it to order premade. That's about a dollar markup from Jiff or whatever.