record jewel case?

Guest mistermuffin

Guest mistermuffin

i was wondering if there are any record jewel cases. kind of like the cd ones just big and without the middle part to put the entire record and jacket inside? if not that would be a great idea. but do they exist yet?

Guest mistermuffin

this would be a terrible idea. when was the last time you had a cd case last more than a year without cracking?

i never cracked a single case in 15 years of collecting cds

i never cracked a single case in 15 years of collecting cds

The idea that a man named Jesus, who claimed to be both fully human and fully divine, lived in the Ancient Near East for 33 years and is said to have performed many miraclous works is a more plausible notion than what you have just posited.

The idea that a man named Jesus, who claimed to be both fully human and fully divine, lived in the Ancient Near East for 33 years and is said to have performed many miraclous works is a more plausible notion than what you have just posited.

Possibly the greatest thing I have ever read.

If you could make this out of a decent strong material, it would be superior to a jacket. Less scuffing and scratching from removing the record if the case snapped tight.

but the OP wants to put both the record AND jacket in the case! with the idea you're talking about OP won't be the coolest kid on the special bus because he won't be able to display his sick vinylz collection on his wall. it's all about the sick bragz bro!

but the OP wants to put both the record AND jacket in the case! with the idea you're talking about OP won't be the coolest kid on the special bus because he won't be able to display his sick vinylz collection on his wall. it's all about the sick bragz bro!

It would be logical to display the artwork on the case, and if it wasn't manufactured intentionally for specific records of course you'd want a way to display the art.

Why are you being such a chode? Nothing OP said implies he wants to hang these on his wall. No need to be a weak troll.

Guest mistermuffin

hmm, did not plan on this topic getting like this. i thought everyone on here would just group together, give me a crown, and start making them...lol :D anyway i use to listen to cds a lot and if you treat them properly then they wont break so i thought it be better then a sleevefor proctection purpose and look nicer on my shelf but sleeves work for now i guess

http://www.the2buds.com/sursrc33.htm I've been looking at getting these, cause I figured they'd protect the records a little better. They're hard plastic, not quite jewel cases but pretty sturdy. Only problem is that it'd cost like $500 to protect my collection and mine is not very big...

Plastic cases are partially what made CDs junk. Putting a vinyl record in a tight hole and prying it to take it out would kill me a little inside everytime I would take it out. The fear of cracking it would be to immense.

The link above seems to be a good idea for the OP. I would check if old video disc casings would fit as they are 12"x12" too.

Sick record above!