[UPDATED 5/19/14] LF: Russian Circles Memorial Euro Gray; Junius 7" Fires...; ISIS & Rosetta TP's

drds89

• 2 weeks later...

Jakob Erfo 7" 1. Amasae 2. Her Short Haircut /200 (Crawlspace Records)

Rosetta/East of the Wall/Year of No Light Three-Way Split Black /100

The Angelic Process: Solipsistic CD-r (rare)

Nadja: Long Dark Twenties 7" Red

Junius: S/T (Tour Copy) Side A/B: White w/ Red splatter, Side C/D: Black with Red splatter /100

Junius: The Fires of Antediluvia 7" // Need Green (Earth) and Black (Aether) on Natural Card and Green (Earth) on Black Cover -- have 7 of 10. 

Magyar Posse - Random Avenger CD

The Pax Cecilia Nouveau (...) CD

Suffocate For F*** Sake S/T CD

Offering $$ and / or titles from my tradelist-- see sig line. I also may have some postrock/postmetal duplicates in my Haves List as well, feel free to PM.

• 1 month later...

somebody help this guy out on this one, it's an amazing record that you don't need and he does :)

Thanks, man, definitely late to the Glaciers party, and if I never get this no biggie, bought the mp3 and 3rd pressing/ plus the new album

how do you not have this album? sacrilege!

JeJe, I know, I couldn't buy all the wax I wanted at one time, and the Sheath took Priority, then Russian Circles, Rosetta, and working my down the Alphabet, though I did get side tracked with The Appleseed Cast.

I have YONL mp3's, and like Austin said above (quoted below), I'm just copying him and getting a lower press variant instead of completing their anthology.  I could easily get it on black but I have the music, so I'll just hold out for a /100 variant.  Variant-itis bites though when you're way late to the party.

I suspect that Don is in a similar situation as me:  has this copy, but wants the other color ways.

Thanks for all the interest and MUCHO help along the way :)  Keep yer eyes and ears open; I do the same for you guys as well, because we all stumble upon tradelists or e-shops that have that *unexpected surprise title* in the middle of the pop punk screamo hardcore section that shouldn't be there.

Muchas gracias otra vez!!

Keep getting the list down, and then another gets added on..., not to mention the things that appear out of nowhere I MUST have ,that I never knew were out there, or thought would surface...

oy vay, the madness never ends  :rolleyes:

That Rosetta Black 3 Way is really starting to bug me though. That's the only one, seriously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/awesomeo4000

I saw that this guy had Jakob - Erfo. Don't know if you've messaged him yet, but it could be worth a shot. He seems to log on a lot so you should get a quick reply. Good luck!

Hey thanks for the lookout! Jeremy 's a great guy and we've PM'ed quite a bit here. 

Again much appreciated :)