[UPDATED 5/19/14] LF: Russian Circles Memorial Euro Gray; Junius 7" Fires...; ISIS & Rosetta TP's

drds89

i've been looking for a copy of jakob's erfo for nearly 4 years. i assure you, nobody will give theirs up.

throughout my search, i've gotten into contact with: the band, the crawlspace label/store owner, said label owner's brother, and all 6 or 7 people who have it on discogs, and i've come up with nothing.

will always be my most wanted record. it's a fucking heartbreaker.

i've been looking for a copy of jakob's erfo for nearly 4 years. i assure you, nobody will give theirs up.

throughout my search, i've gotten into contact with: the band, the crawlspace label/store owner, said label owner's brother, and all 6 or 7 people who have it on discogs, and i've come up with nothing.

will always be my most wanted record. it's a fucking heartbreaker.

Taking the Jakob to the grave, are they, all /200 of them haha, and Made in the USA?  Man, you have definitely done some scratching!  I only messaged 2 discogs owners, left the ones alone who had all their releases.  

Thanks for the great info though, very valuable, so when I run into one, I won't be making a $10 offer  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I found a copy of Wake/Life on purple last week. I bought it & was so excited to message you to let you know...and then I saw that you found a copy as well!

Now it looks like I have to start collecting Rosetta variants. ;-)

Congrats on finding that one, Austin...that's no easy snag, and I think a good number of collectors looking.  Appreciate you keeping an eye out, mang!  Great album, great band. Shoot me PM here or DF if you get the itch re: variants  ;)

Still looking for the Rosetta 3 Way in Black --and then I'm done ....until new releases this year haha.  Going to see them 3/22 in Richmond :) :)  :)  completely stoked!

BTW-Did you you ever find any of the old Pax CDs? iirc, your bands used to do shows together?

Congrats on finding that one, Austin...that's no easy snag, and I think a good number of collectors looking.  Appreciate you keeping an eye out, mang!  Great album, great band. Shoot me PM here or DF if you get the itch re: variants  ;)

Still looking for the Rosetta 3 Way in Black --and then I'm done ....until new releases this year haha.  Going to see them 3/22 in Richmond :) :)  :)  completely stoked!

BTW-Did you you ever find any of the old Pax CDs? iirc, your bands used to do shows together?

None of them have turned up.  After my move to Cali some of the "nostalgia" boxes are still MIA or hermetically sealed.  Lol!

I am definitely still on the prowl for those for you, as well as that Rosetta 3 way on black!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...