[UPDATED 5/19/14] LF: Russian Circles Memorial Euro Gray; Junius 7" Fires...; ISIS & Rosetta TP's

drds89

Where on earth did you cop [2 copies] of clear Circumambulation?

;)

Now, I'm not really looking per se, since I haven't gotten Nothing /500 PO yet (yes I paid the extra $9 like an idiot, but every song they've written is gold), but I'm hoping a Guilty Of Everything /100 Clear will fall into my lap as well, since I'm not a 'friend' of Relapse or the band. And you are not allowed to even 'ask' Relapse about them according to the order page.  They charge $150 -- so I hear.

True Widow S/T anyone?  

;)

Now, I'm not really looking per se, since I haven't gotten Nothing /500 PO yet (yes I paid the extra $9 like an idiot, but every song they've written is gold), but I'm hoping a Guilty Of Everything /100 Clear will fall into my lap as well, since I'm not a 'friend' of Relapse or the band. And you are not allowed to even 'ask' Relapse about them according to the order page.  They charge $150 -- so I hear.

True Widow S/T anyone?

If you don't end up trading your copy of "The Fires of Antedulivia," I'd be interested in it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oh man, kind of want that pax cecilia cd!

Brian I have been looking high and low for close to 3 years for that thing - even messaged with a couple of band members - and no dice :(

They are still not ruling out one day getting back together, but they are doing the finishing degrees and other things right now.

If you find one you'll have to give me a chance to win it from you with a challenge of some sort haha  :D

• 4 weeks later...