Senses Fail Still Searching PO

• 2 months later...

Huh. Anyone else a little disappointed with the way this pressing sounds? It's kind of mushy.

I would say I am extremely disappointed by how this sounds... it sounds like dog crap... especially compared to how great Let It Enfold You sounded... such a shame, this is one of the few albums I have that Id rather listen to digitally... Anyone else think this or is just me and this other dude?

I would say I am extremely disappointed by how this sounds... it sounds like dog crap... especially compared to how great Let It Enfold You sounded... such a shame, this is one of the few albums I have that Id rather listen to digitally... Anyone else think this or is just me and this other dude?

Could just be you two. No one else seems to have commented on it other than you two. Your post inspired me to spin this right now and it sounds incredible. Sorry yours isn't up to par.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
45 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/senses-fail/view/?id=10198&cid=1212

Maroon and white for $20 as well. 

Awesome. Was just about to ask for this since the one in the photo is the split. I think that looks better than the clear/purple marble one.

Last up: Clear Marble is $16 this is $20. Kinda lame but eh.

Edited by MCDELTAT