Boys Night Out - S/T

nevermind, found your post in this old topic.

i would gladly throw down $1000 for the license to press this.

someone get at me.

Virgil hooked me up with a guy at Ferret a couple years ago when VC went under. They wanted $1000 per album (Trainwreck and S/T). I told them that wasn't going to happen, and said I'd do half that, and just do a single press of 500 copies of each. Guy was working on it with Warner, supposedly. Then nothing. And apparently Ferret no longer exists, really so I have no idea how it would all work. I did pass the info along to dude (et, I think?) about it but last I heard he hadn't been able to make contact with them. I tried to get this album, and the other ones made for years when they were still a band but vinyl wasn't marketable at that point and Ferret was more interested in making money than making the band happy. Obviously that's even more so the case now that Warner owns it outright.

I would definitely like to get a copy of Trainwreck and S/T on vinyl at some point. I'd prefer it was pressed in the USA/Canada and on a nice simple color or whatever, but that's not my decision at this point. That is if they ever actually get pressed. Good luck to anybody who manages to get it done though!

Also, there are still copies of Broken Bones readily available. I have them for mailorder for $8. I think I have one marbled blue (2nd press) copy and one standard weight black copy left. Interpunk has some standard black. Vinyl Junkie has some 180g black copies left I think. Stickfigure has some standard weight black. There are about 280 black vinyl copies without covers that they pressed by mistake when we did the 180g version. Just need to figure out what we want to do with them and those will be out there nice and cheap.

thanks dude, money def isnt the issue. just need someone that cant get me in touch with the right people, and has done shit like this before. ive never pressed anything and im not afraid to admit that. id want to do this the justice it deserves if i do end up finding a way to get it done.

thanks dude, money def isnt the issue. just need someone that cant get me in touch with the right people, and has done shit like this before. ive never pressed anything and im not afraid to admit that. id want to do this the justice it deserves if i do end up finding a way to get it done.

I'm currently working on a project, but I'd be willing to work with you once I finally have this one settled and out. I love the S/T record and would love to see it come to fruition. If you wouldn't mind waiting a few months I think we could work this out.