Mongoloids have a member that is the cousin of Mike "The Situation"?

So your friend was being a dick for the sake of being a dick, a dude from this band everyone on VC apparently wants dead called him a 'dick', and that in turn makes him suck more?

This thread is full of good people.

I don't think actiondan ever said anything about the band or members sucking, just shared a humorous story.

from what I gather the only negative we've heard is that these scrawny dudes jumped someone on the forum's friend and almost put him in the hospital?

see that kind of bullshit is exactly why I need to get my crew together. band needs a group of real, hard men to show them what true hardcore is.

Totally bro, xtoughxhardcorexforeverx, can I be part of your crew? There will be varsity jackets and gym shorts correct? Let's call our super sick crew xproteinxshakex. I can't wait until I get my super secret crew decoder ring that also plays Madball songs.

4 years ago for united blood i was staying at my friends house in richmond. the house was full of people staying for the fest. including the mongoloids and crime in stereo in the basement. around 4 am everyone in the basement is asleep and everyone 2 floors up in the loft are still awake hanging out/starting to fall asleep.

all of a sudden we hear a pots and pans slamming together coming from the basement and someone screaming "is anybody feeling me" over and over again. we all realize its our friend who lives there fucking around with the mongoz. everyone in his room erupts in laughter. cis also finds it funny. some house members get pissed and leave. the singer of the mongoloids response "you guys are dicks".

funniest moment in hardcore for me thus far.

LOL! That story rules. I hate that band. Being from Jersey, I never understood why they got so much attention. They're not that good.

Totally bro, xtoughxhardcorexforeverx, can I be part of your crew? There will be varsity jackets and gym shorts correct? Let's call our super sick crew xproteinxshakex. I can't wait until I get my super secret crew decoder ring that also plays Madball songs.

you better chill out, Freshmen Year. you need to go through a beating and an entire show of verbal abuse while four members poke your tiny dick with sticks. you don't just get to join THE crew. you need to prove that you're down. the final step is either a Lionheart or Hoods tattoo. you aren't even close, Freshman Year. you've gotta prove that you can take the heat of four Hardcore dudes straddling your bare and defenseless, naked body first. that's just how you earn your "H" tatt. you still gotta earn your "X" and "C" tatts, brosef. now get on your knees.

you better chill out, Freshmen Year. you need to go through a beating and an entire show of verbal abuse while four members poke your tiny dick with sticks. you don't just get to join THE crew. you need to prove that you're down. the final step is either a Lionheart or Hoods tattoo. you aren't even close, Freshman Year. you've gotta prove that you can take the heat of four Hardcore dudes straddling your bare and defenseless, naked body first. that's just how you earn your "H" tatt. you still gotta earn your "X" and "C" tatts, brosef. now get on your knees.

Freshman year? I got some years on ya kid. While you were collecting Avenged Sevenfold posters I was renewing my drivers license, while you were out buyin gym shorts to match your Nike Dunks I was updating my 401k. The first time you broke edge I bought a bottle of scotch, the second time you broke edge I bought a better bottle of scotch.

Freshman year? I got some years on ya kid. While you were collecting Avenged Sevenfold posters I was renewing my drivers license, while you were out buyin gym shorts to match your Nike Dunks I was updating my 401k. The first time you broke edge I bought a bottle of scotch, the second time you broke edge I bought a better bottle of scotch.

guy takes hypothetical and fictitious story to heart, attempts to justify life in lieu of it. a person making minimum wage can create a 401k, you're lame. a claim that being elderly is awesome, you're lame again. being one of those people that talks up drinking, even at the tender age of 40, to being "the coolest thing ever, bro." god, need I say it again? you're lame. c'mon dawg, you can do better than that. oh and, ax7 ruuulllessssss.

guy takes hypothetical and fictitious story to heart, attempts to justify life in lieu of it. a person making minimum wage can create a 401k, you're lame. a claim that being elderly is awesome, you're lame again. being one of those people that talks up drinking, even at the tender age of 40, to being "the coolest thing ever, bro." god, need I say it again? you're lame. c'mon dawg, you can do better than that. oh and, ax7 ruuulllessssss.

Hey dude, show some respect to the dude with the avatar of himself looking hip, he's older than you, and that means everything.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dude, show some respect to the dude with the avatar of himself looking hip, he's older than you, and that means everything.

the dude is some 29 year old, acting like he's got generations upon generations under his belt. a child in men's clothing. nothin' like a fake mentality, pretentious hair and sleeves like a tru b@dAzz. a total winner.