Anyone want to buy a used iPhone 4?

batman

Figured I would separate this from my record sale thread. I made a listing for it on eBay, but would rather just sell it outright (avoiding Craigslist like the plague... haha) Looking for about $250, but I would consider strong offers. I really babied it--only flaw is that there is light scuffing on the brushed metal edges from a bumper case--dust particles got in between the case and the phone. Not very noticeable if you aren't going to use a case, and a complete non-issue if you plan to use a case. There's nothing wrong with it--I was just due for an upgrade and moved to an Android phone.

Here's the eBay link: http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

PM me on here if you're interested and I'll pull the listing for you. Going to have to be fast though, because I don't know if I can cancel the listing after someone bids on it.

there's about 15 hours left on my ebay listing, still pretty low

these listings always stay really low until the last minute because there are so many auctions for iphones... it's really hit or miss though... i've gotten over $300 for an iphone 4 before and have also gone for as low as $215...

these listings always stay really low until the last minute because there are so many auctions for iphones... it's really hit or miss though... i've gotten over $300 for an iphone 4 before and have also gone for as low as $215...

yeah that's true. there are 23 people watching it right now, so hopefully it'll shoot on up there at the end haha. honestly, the phone i upgraded to (sony xperia ion) was free with a contract so i'm happy with whatever this one ends up selling for. it's already almost up to what i paid for it 2 years ago haha. i got about $200 for a two year old iPhone 3g with a cracked screen back when I bought the 4 too. not bad at all.