CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Being that the release date is looming...well, kinda...on October 9th...may as well start a thread. Why the fuck not!

Don't panic yet...no pre-orders have gone up.

In the newest issued of Decibel...there's a great interview with the band and some insight into the formats to be released for the album: 2xLP and a deluxe CD w/ book! My wallet is already weeping. ;)

DSCN3302.jpg

ConvergeDecibel.jpg

8/28 Update; Pre-orders are up and running:

http://deathwishinc.com/estore/category/NEW.html

http://kingsroadmerch.com/converge/

Pressing info: DON'T FUCKIN' ASK! Not yet at least.

Known breakdown for 2xLP

Deathwish Inc. = 3 colors and Black 180gram (/1,000)

KingsRoad Merch / Epitaph Webstore = Yellow (/1,000)

I can agree to certain aspects of that. But the imagery itself isn't as "specific" as Jane's face or No Heroes' eagle dove. Not that it's a big deal - I just struggle to imagine someone loving this album to death, five years from now, and committing to replicate its cover as a tattoo, stencil it on random objects, or mimicking its design through a wall of stacked CDs. And that has nothing to do with the quality or music itself; I'm speaking specifically from a design standpoint.

Edited by Derek™
On the menu this evening – crow. Lots of crow.

I can agree to certain aspects of that. But the imagery itself isn't as "specific" as Jane's face or No Heroes' eagle. Not that it's a big deal - I just struggle to imagine someone loving this album to death, five years from now, and committing to replicate its cover as a tattoo, stencil it on random objects, or mimic its design through a wall of stacked CDs. And that has nothing to do with the quality or music itself; I'm speaking specifically from a design standpoint.

Very iconic...."No Heroes" was a dove not an eagle.