CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Thanks again people.

"Shame..." is the song that I was recording in the teaser video we released over the winter.

-J.

Jake,

If you don't mind me asking, is the red LP version separate from the 3 Deathwish estore colorways? I ordered 4 copies from DW including the 180G and also the yellow KRM version, and I want the red too. But I also didn't want to order if there is a chance I may receive it from my DW order. Any help would be great, def don't want to miss out on any colorway. Thanks!

Jake,

If you don't mind me asking, is the red LP version separate from the 3 Deathwish estore colorways? I ordered 4 copies from DW including the 180G and also the yellow KRM version, and I want the red too. But I also didn't want to order if there is a chance I may receive it from my DW order. Any help would be great, def don't want to miss out on any colorway. Thanks!

KRM usually has exclusive colors.. I would call their customer service number during the day, they are super cool to deal with and probably could help you in adding a red to your yellow order, especially since they most likely haven't shipped yet.

Jake,

Converge Store version (KR):

Yellow has sold out from the Converge Store/KR. Deathwish has provided KR additional stock from DW (the red you see in there now).

The red is part of the colors that are being made available from DW. If you ordered from the DW Estore multiple copies, chances are you will be receiving a Red version as part of your order. We generally don't like to release this information but it is likely one of the most common of colors from the 1st pressing.

Thanks.

-J.

As someone who writes and conducts a lot of interviews for my films - that is a very good interview with Pitchfork.

The questions are well put and researched and the answers are what you'd hope for as an interviewer and as a fan. I get really hung up on how weak and superficial most questions are in interviews. I'm also discouraged by the talking points most answer from. None of that here. Great read.

I'm glad I followed Juan's comment and decided to hold off on ordering that red KRM copy right away.

No doubt! I was going to hold out ordering that red from KRM until I had my copies from DW on hand. I'm sure that by then we all would have seen there was a red in our orders and started asking and harassing Jake and Tre about it. But now that is null...being that Jake cleared it up.

Hurrah! :D

Yellow has sold out from the Converge Store/KR. Deathwish has provided KR additional stock from DW (the red you see in there now).

The red is part of the colors that are being made available from DW. If you ordered from the DW Estore multiple copies, chances are you will be receiving a Red version as part of your order. We generally don't like to release this information but it is likely one of the most common of colors from the 1st pressing.

Thanks.

-J.

Thank you!

Thanks.

-J.

Can you release the info when that Heiress lp is looking to drop? I've been oh so patiently waiting for news on that.