CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

From the 1st Five review:

"Hidden among the whirring speed and blast beats are tightly constructed moments of thunderous groove. They provide each song, regardless of tempo, a skeletal foundation that lets the listener know this chaos has a plane."

Spot on. Exactly how I feel about Converge.

Don't mean to derail this thread a little but I didn't want to make it's own thread. Bought this at the converge show in seattle last december and the sticker says it's "Black w/ Multicolor stripe". On deathwish it says "Converge has these, up to the band if they want to sell them." Anybody else able to pick one of these up?

295uahl.jpg

2m6ocgk.jpg

I thought they only sold those at the last Best Friends Day in Richmond the night they played. I just barely got the last one they had for sell, Jacob told me. I wasn't sure whether it was feasible for them to go through 150 in a single night (granted it was a packed and sold out show because of the pg.99 reunion thing). I've wondered how dropdead decided to sell their exclusives. I saw one listed for sell under the discog entry for a reasonable price, but I didn't want to take the chance at getting another copy of the split on one of the other variants.

Don't mean to derail this thread a little but I didn't want to make it's own thread. Bought this at the converge show in seattle last december and the sticker says it's "Black w/ Multicolor stripe". On deathwish it says "Converge has these, up to the band if they want to sell them." Anybody else able to pick one of these up?

295uahl.jpg

2m6ocgk.jpg

would you sell that? pm me and I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. :-)