CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

just got message

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update, seeing as it is now November, but sadly, we don't have any good news. The Converge "All We Love We Leave Behind" record is still at the plant. We've gotten a few different dates, but nothing that is solid enough to share at this point. We really do appreciate your patience throughout this whole mess, and will hopefully have better news soon.

Thanks again for your understanding.

tre

I think the disappointment with this delay is authentic given all of us just really wanna hear this on vinyl (weren't some people holding out on listening entirely until they get their physical copies?). In other words; "I'm not mad. Just disappointed."

Hoping the plant packs in a box of Kleenex, for all my tears :,(

Still haven't ordered this, even though I should. For some reason every time I tried to listen to Converge, I just couldn't get into them. Always tried with Jane Doe, because it seems to be widely considered their best work. But I absolutely love this album after listening to it a few times.

This is never coming. The Deathwish staff are laughing all the way to Mexico with all our pre-order money. They are going to get matching face tattoos of the Jane Doe logo and then post a picture here to let you all know you will not be refunded.

This is never coming. The Deathwish staff are laughing all the way to Mexico with all our pre-order money. They are going to get matching face tattoos of the Jane Doe logo and then post a picture here to let you all know you will not be refunded.

If this does happen, I'd be stoked.