CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

It's obviously worth the wait and I really feel bad for them personally since they are losing income from not having vinyl on tour, they work so hard and deserve every penny they make

Yeah they really are and deserve the money. I don't mind the wait at all. Learned how to be patient with vinyl through P+P and MTS (I have yet to receive a Make Do And Mend cassette tape I won in a contest that I believe was handled by P+P too, like two fucking years ago or something...) But still...

Fuck The Beatles.

Saw them last night, got the cassette - now I have it on every format but vinyl

that show was awesome man! NC converge fans are a little more tame than their DC/Baltimore counter-parts, but some people were going off! definitely fun stuff.And their merch is always consistently rad. Ended up getting these guys last night

wrfmr.jpg

tumblr_mcq29ipXWn1qz9uino1_500.jpg

It's that asshole that kicked you out! Get him!

it wasn't even my beer!

You sure it wasnt you doing something stupid?

some guy left his beer next to me on the smoking patio when he went in for Torche and security kicked me out because I was 19 and sat next to a beer can. really living life on the edge. it's chill though, I caught them at the Vacation Vinyl show the day after. 50 people, tiny ass place, The Saddest Day and Jane Doe back to back, talking to Jake after.. probably one of the best shows i've been to. they had no merch then though. sucks