CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

I'm sure Juan has zero familiarity with SL. Clearly, why he asked in the first place. For shame, Juan.

Well. I have a few SL releases (WITTR, OFF!, COC) but I don't think I got those from SL. Soooooooo, yeah, hence my ignorance as to their shipping rates and practices.

So excuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

;)

fuck i think my order is stuck in limbo. the tracking number i was given is said to be out for delivery but at the wrong zipcode. All the right info was placed when I ordered, I really hope I dont miss out on the 180 gram and tape. Would suck major balls

is the zip code in your town? if so, that's normal. that just means the PO is located in that zip code.

if it's an unfamiliar zip code, it will soon be updated as "missent" and it will get rerouted.

no worries.

is the zip code in your town? if so, that's normal. that just means the PO is located in that zip code.

if it's an unfamiliar zip code, it will soon be updated as "missent" and it will get rerouted.

no worries.

Yeah I figured this is what happened. The zip code is a Manhattan zip code and Im only on long island so hopefully the PO just messed up

Tre, you have any clear copies sitting around the office? I'll donate extra to your favorite dog charity (or something equivocal) and send you guys cupcakes. I'd much rather you, (or a worthwhile charity) get my money, than some jerk on ebay, you know what I'm saying.

Please... I'm asking nicely!

(it doesn't hurt to ask, eh?)

Ok, I like the sound of this. 

Here is a link to the Northeast Animal Shelter donation page - https://secure.northeastanimalshelter.org/donate.php

This is a local shelter that I have volunteered at in the past that is pretty awesome.

If you donate a reasonably fair ebay amount, and send me a copy of the receipt ([email protected]) I will send you a clear copy of the record.  

This only applies to poster AndrewC.  

Word.