CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Off topic, but not worthy of starting a new thread. It seems Kingsroadmerch found some copies of old vinyl pressings of a few albums. I picked up You Fail Me on gray wax (I have been sleeping on picking this up for a long time now, was waiting for a new color pressing). Seems they also have Caring and Killing on splatter and Unloved on red.

On a side note, anyone else as pumped as I am for the Decibel tour?

Off topic, but not worthy of starting a new thread. It seems Kingsroadmerch found some copies of old vinyl pressings of a few albums. I picked up You Fail Me on gray wax (I have been sleeping on picking this up for a long time now, was waiting for a new color pressing). Seems they also have Caring and Killing on splatter and Unloved on red.

On a side note, anyone else as pumped as I am for the Decibel tour?

I'm out of town for it and a  little bummed out.  First time I've missed Converge play Seattle in the 6 years I've lived there.

That sucks man. Am I the only one who thinks they should be headlining? I think they have always been more relevant than at the gates.

I feel that way as well, but am not sure if we're in the minority. I had to bow out of this tour - which I'm sure was amazing - but I feel like I would've been far more gutted in doing so, if Converge was headlining.

That sucks man. Am I the only one who thinks they should be headlining? I think they have always been more relevant than at the gates.

I feel that way too, but I completely missed out on At The Gates, so I might not be the best gauge on that either.  Also, next time a show comes up that we're both going to, we should meet up!  Always down to meet another VC member.

At the Gates are a legendary band that Bannon consistently cites as a major influence. While Converge may have more buzz about them nowadays, having ATG support Converge just wouldn't be right.

That is a valid point. Also the fact atg put out a new album which they havent done in a long while makes sense for them to headline. Its not the first time converge got second bill to another band like that and it wont be the last. They did the same thing for mastodon on the blood mountain tour. It seems when these tours that push converge into alot bigger rooms they arent headlining which is a shame but makes sense.

My friend told me that yesterday and I was kind of skeptical and didn't believe him so I looked it up. So weird they aren't headlining. I have to miss their Portland date tonight, so I'm pretty bummed about that.