CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

At the Gates are a legendary band that Bannon consistently cites as a major influence. While Converge may have more buzz about them nowadays, having ATG support Converge just wouldn't be right.

Agreed! And on top of that, Converge, in the realm of "actual" metal, are small fish in the pond. They are my favorite band, but I'm well aware that though they are the top of the game within hardcore, they're far from that in a larger scale. Either way, I'm completely excited for every band on this tour.

Good Look on that Gray You Fail Me!!! Ive been looking for that.

The whole tour looks great, excited to see Pallbearer for sure and I think you get a free 7" of theirs at the show.

Anyone know how much those prints cost? Im going to the NYC show and could pick some up for people.

would love that same print as well if you don't mind.

The tour was awesome, definitely go if you get the chance. I went for Converge but At the Gates was amazing. I have seen Converge live before, but I felt like this time they had everything tuned just slightly to loud to the point where it distorted everything. I understand the punk and hardcore attitude and all, but when At the Gates comes out and everything is balanced so well, it made me wish Converge was the same.

A lot of merch was gone, and or sold out during the show. I picked up the beast hoodie and the shirt with the girl and snakes (black was gone so I grabbed white). When I got home, I realized there was a lighter in my hoodie, so either someone from the merch booth used one to go have a smoke, or it somehow miraculously fell into the box, and into one of the pockets lol. Thought it was strange. 

I have seen Converge live before, but I felt like this time they had everything tuned just slightly to loud to the point where it distorted everything. I understand the punk and hardcore attitude and all, but when At the Gates comes out and everything is balanced so well, it made me wish Converge was the same.

Sound acoustics at the Showbox are wildly unbalanced for certain types of bands... Converge is unfortunately one of them. 

They're very hit or miss for me. I think some are painfully bad.

Some I would never ever ever wear, but the ones I've owned I've worn until they fell apart.

I can't find my Javier Bardem "Heads or Tails" shirt since I moved and it's killing me. That's mostly because No Country for Old Men is one of the best movies ever.