Stars - The North

I searched for a thread and didn't see one so please let me know if there is already a thread for this.

NPR just posted the stream for the new Stars album "The North" and it's pretty awesome.

There are 2 vinyl options apparently. Gold w/ White Sleeve thats out of 500 and randomly shipped to stores across Canada and US. There is also a blue version available on their webstore for pre-order (ships from Canada unfortunately though so it's quite expensive).

http://store.youarestars.com/the-north/stam-021-stars-the-north-12-vinyl/

I think cduniverse.com has the lp listed twice. One is about $1 more expensive, but says it ships right away, where the other one says release date is a week or so from now.

Could the one that ships right away be they Gold lp? It doesn't give details, but i figured I'd share this in case anyone wanted to take the chance.

I think cduniverse.com has the lp listed twice. One is about $1 more expensive, but says it ships right away, where the other one says release date is a week or so from now.

Could the one that ships right away be they Gold lp? It doesn't give details, but i figured I'd share this in case anyone wanted to take the chance.

this is interesting indeed. wonder how likely it would be that cd universe would get the gold copy? pretty tempted to give it a go

it does have a different catalogue number, not sure if that means anything or not

Nice catch. Thanks! I want this bad enough to take a gamble and since I would buy the regular release anyway, it's worth a try. And all the signs do seem towards it being the limited edition (different price, different number, available now).

Cheers