New VC Feature: Collection Manager (Trade List) - COMING SOON!

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way you can just delete your entire collection on here? I haven't updated mine in like 6 months and I don't even have probably half of the shit I have under my collection on here. I really don't want to go through and delete everything one by one 

google docs is where it's at.

Can you elaborate on how you've set this up.  Rows, columns, etc.? 

I have been wanting to catalog my collection, but haven't gotten around to it.

I've played with Dead Format (but they seem to have a lot of missing pressing info on older/not in their demographics) and with Discogs (but I don't like their interface... very hard to seach for things).

Advice?

Can you elaborate on how you've set this up.  Rows, columns, etc.? 

I have been wanting to catalog my collection, but haven't gotten around to it.

I've played with Dead Format (but they seem to have a lot of missing pressing info on older/not in their demographics) and with Discogs (but I don't like their interface... very hard to seach for things).

Advice?

Check out the link to mine in my sig. It's a Google Docs spreadsheet and I stole the layout from someone else's tradelist and just started filling in my own stuff. 

I've only done A through H so it's incomplete but it might give you an idea of how you can do yours.

So it looks like we fixed the issues regarding people not being able to save items but only using the VC Skin. If you are using the VC Color Blind skin you are still not able to save items. I am working on fixing this right now. 

I added the HUM release to your collection and it works fine using the VC theme. When i change the theme to VC Color Blind it did not work. I was not aware that both theme's needed coded. We were under the impression it had nothing to do with the themes. 

Will update everyone soon!