Tigers Jaw - Self Titled / Belongs to the Dead Remastered / Tour EP 7"

Just a heads up because I know a lot of you have been waiting for self titled to be repressed, these three releases are going up Thursday.

Tigers Jaw - Self Titled. Similar to before but better. Gatefold jackets, full color inner sleeves, lyrics for the first time, 180 gram, new colors.

Tigers Jaw - Belongs to the Dead (Remastered). If you've heard the original version of this, disregard that because this is such an improvement its sort of insane. It's still rough, its still a home recording, but the songs are still great and the recording is at a very listenable quality. For those who don't know this is the first Tigers Jaw full length, released by Summersteps records, originally completely unmixed and mastered. Features early versions of a few songs from Self Titled and the Balance split, and some otherwise unreleased songs.

Tigers Jaw - 2007 Tour Ep 7". Three acoustic tracks. 2 really great ,otherwise unreleased songs, as well as an acoustic/early rendition of Spirit Desire. One of my favorite Tigers Jaw songs is on this.

Expect packages and stuff.

Also before someone asks, TJ/BAC splits are coming in friday finally!