Tigers Jaw - Self Titled / Belongs to the Dead Remastered / Tour EP 7"

Still probably cooler than my plain black I have :(

I would totally break out my world's smallest violin for you, if it wasn't in a tiny shop in Italy right now getting it's itty bitty strings re strung. I've got a pretty little triangle that could sing a sweet song of sorrow for you, though, if you'd like.

tumblr_medmna8hgU1rogus3o1_500.jpg

Not the best quality photo, but I really like how it came out. You can definitely see some red in the marbling.

Mine came in today.

I was in the process of posting a photo but this is better. The lighting in my apartment makes it near impossible to take a decent picture, I ended opening up the front door for natural light haha.

But yeah this was not at all what I invisioned, or what RFC requested. I figured it would be a bit more fancy but oh well. Stuff like this happens. Excited to listen to this, the tour 7", and belongs to the dead. Thinking about ordering the 180 gram S/T if itsnt sold out yet. Anyone have a copy of the 180 and color to compare weight/sound quality?

I would totally break out my world's smallest violin for you, if it wasn't in a tiny shop in Italy right now getting it's itty bitty strings re strung. I've got a pretty little triangle that could sing a sweet song of sorrow for you, though, if you'd like.

Yea you guys got pizza on the front too :/ Pizza is cooler than dumb heart thingy!