Tigers Jaw - Self Titled / Belongs to the Dead Remastered / Tour EP 7"

Well everything is coming up Millhouse today. I didn't have service all day and figured I missed out on this, and I'll be working in town tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be set, and then I made it to town hall to pay my water bill at 4:59 and saved ten bucks on a late fee. I deserve a Yuengling.

Wait, for real? Hadn't heard this but I'm hyper sensitive as a fraud victim.

Nope, just sounded good at the time. Yea I had my brokerage account flagged for fraud....when I caught it.....you would think if I own thousands of shares in various stock and they see currency swaps in Greece they would catch it ahahah

What happened is very stupid. I tried deleting a category of items from our store titled "Rare Vinyl" (we used it once for TJ records and didn't need it anymore) but deleted the one titled 'Vinyl' instead, which had, you guessed it, all of our vinyl items. Not only did this wipe all the releases from our store, but all of the sales history went along with it o_O

On top of that, I accessed our FTP 3 different ways at one time, getting my IP address banned from my own website so I couldn't do shit to fix it.

but it's fixed now!

Good timing on this, I have to wait around for a couch to get delivered today so I can park my ass in front of my laptop.... though I should be doing housework. Oh well. Also Niku, do you need me to pick copies of something up for you so you don't have to struggle to find WiFi?