Streetlight Manifesto - The Hands That Thieve

New Streetlight Manifesto album - "The Hands That Thieve". Looks like this will be out on 11/6. There is also an acoustic version of the album called "The Hand That Thieves" that is available too.

Right now they're both available for pre-order on CD. No word on a vinyl release though.

http://riscstore.com/collections/pentimento

"And not to beat a dead horse, but if you are even slightly concerned with supporting the band through your purchasing power please pick up the new music from us through The Risc Store (http://www.riscstore.com) as opposed to another online site or corporate stores."

I wonder if the pressing through the Streetlight store is different from the Victory one. I might not be buying this, but if I do I'd rather buy it from their store as opposed to Victory even though they have some cool color variants.

Also, the "The Hand That Thieves" Toh Kay acoustic album is not available through Victory.

Black smoke is usually the rarest variant with victory releases. 'Usually' being the key word, no way to know for sure yet. The between the Buried and me clear smoke releases are out of /150 for comparison. The last catch 22 release had a /50 variant also, if I'm not mistaken.