Not sure how many people here would be interested in this, but:

trr215-233x233.jpeg

ULTRAÍSTA'S DEBUT ALBUM NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER

Back in May, a little morsel of goodness popped up on the Interwebs in the form of an infectiously piece of electronic kraut-pop from an unknown new band called Ultraísta. As it turns out, that band is none other that superproducer extraordinaire Nigel Godrich (Radiohead, Beck), Joey Waronker (Beck, Elliott Smith), and Laura Bettinson (FEMME). Their debut album is finally here and available for pre-order, and we are not being hyperbolic when we say it is smashing. Fans of Radiohead, Thom Yorke, Broadcast, and Stereolab: BUYS UP! While supplies last, we have three different colored vinyl variants (edition of 100 each). This is a pre-order, and as such will ship on or around September 20.

Formed in London in 2011, Ultraísta is a multimedia trio founded on a mutual love of Afrobeat, electronic and dance music, visual art, and tequila. Its members are vocalist/artist Laura Bettinson, and multi-instrumentalist producers Nigel Godrich and Joey Waronker (whose collective resumes read like a guide to groundbreaking and culturally influential modern music). Their eponymous debut album is 10 tracks of highly infectious, exquisitely crafted electronic kraut-pop. Favoring mantras over traditional choruses and distilling their compositions to the barest essentials, they possess the kind of masterful control over the pure anatomy of a pop song that only comes from having played a significant role in redefining the pop song in the 21st century. We've already said more than they probably wish we had. This album is superb.

VINYL FORMAT INCLUDES FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD COUPON

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST WE HAVE THREE DIFFERENT COLORED VINYL VARIANTS AVAILABLE:

VERSION A: RED (EDITION OF 100)

VERSION B: YELLOW (EDITION OF 100)

VERSION C: BLUE (EDITION OF 100)

PO: http://temporaryresi...ions/trr215.php

Some tracks: http://soundcloud.com/ultra1sta

• 1 month later...

So they are sending the code out or is it in the vinyl package too? Maybe because you ordered earlier they sent it to you.

That's possible. It wasn't a download code, it was a link to what looks like a promo stream where you have the ability to download the album. Only 192 kbps. The LP comes with a 320 kbps download code.

Listened to it on Spotify last night and it's even better than I expected. Can't wait to get this now!

I've been listening to it on Spotify while I wait for the album as well. There's definitely some good tracks.

I placed an order on Aug 29th, but did not get the option to select a color. guess I ordered black?

we'll see what I get.

I've been listening to it on Spotify while I wait for the album as well. There's definitely some good tracks.

I placed an order on Aug 29th, but did not get the option to select a color. guess I ordered black?

we'll see what I get.

There were only options for colored or black originally. So as long as you ordered color, you should be able to email TRL and tell them which color you would like. That's what I did when I noticed they changed the site to allow color selection.

There were only options for colored or black originally. So as long as you ordered color, you should be able to email TRL and tell them which color you would like. That's what I did when I noticed they changed the site to allow color selection.

yep. emailed them today. they said to take any rug in the house. good people.