O'Brother - Basement Window

From their facebook:
"We are releasing a new EP 'Basement Window' digitally on Sept. 18th and limited pressing on vinyl Oct. 30th. More info when we get back from the UK!"

I'm excited for more new music from them, I liked Garden Window better than Death of Day so hopefully they keep going in a good direction.

You may be disappointed then. It's going to be about 5 songs off of Garden Window, just stripped down to their basic song elements. At least from what I read...

It's not that I'm doubting you, but can I ask where you read this? The idea you present wouldn't surprise me in the least, but it'd be good to hear whether that's their game plan or not.

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/obrother_announce_basement_window_ep_details

"

O'Brother have announced that they will release their EP, Basement Window, digitally on September 18. A limited-edition LP release will follow on October 30.

Check out the tracklisting and cover art below:

obrother_basementep.jpg

1. Lo
  2. Machines Pt. 1
  3. Lay Down
  4. Malum
  5. Poison!"

Not entirely sure if where I read this last thing, but I read that there would also be a previously unreleased track on the vinyl release.

http://www.altpress....ndow_ep_details

"

O'Brother have announced that they will release their EP, Basement Window, digitally on September 18. A limited-edition LP release will follow on October 30.

Check out the tracklisting and cover art below:

obrother_basementep.jpg

1. Lo
  2. Machines Pt. 1
  3. Lay Down
  4. Malum
  5. Poison!"

Not entirely sure if where I read this last thing, but I read that there would also be a previously unreleased track on the vinyl release.

I thought it said the exclusive track would be digital only. It also is a 1-sided 12" with etched B side. There was a quote on ap.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...