O'Brother - Basement Window

I'm down for a cover, but with this many people - do they really need to be $20? I'm all for paying for quality work and I know screen printing takes time and effort, however; there is no reason a one-sided print on a blank record jacket is $20. Especially when the record itself was $10, and you can buy wholesale jackets for about $.75 a piece.

I'm down for a cover, but with this many people - do they really need to be $20? I'm all for paying for quality work and I know screen printing takes time and effort, however; there is no reason a one-sided print on a blank record jacket is $20. Especially when the record itself was $10, and you can buy wholesale jackets for about $.75 a piece.

2511664-10f58233-2f8a-40c4-a9b3-4aac7d533ba8.jpg&sa=X&ei=6zDAUMH0MIf42QXczID4Bg&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGkboqm96-Gf-ZXXQHmtvwyQgLZHw

....this meme has been working wonders for me lately

....this meme has been working wonders for me lately

Funny..it seems to not be working right now.

Also, I'm not saying that I won't pay and be happy - I'm just questioning simple economics. Patrick probably didn't think he'd be doing a bunch when he gave that original quote - hence the higher price tag. But with more orders, you can easily lower the price and still turn the same profit.

• 3 weeks later...