O'Brother - Basement Window

• 3 weeks later...

In an effort to get the ball rolling, Im gonna build a list. If you want one of these, PM me with "o brother jacket" in the subject, and how many you need in the body.

Also gonna reach out the the band and see if they want some made. I imagine if we get a lot made, Patrick's costs will decrease greatly. At least, I don't see why they wouldn't.

im hoping we can get a bunch of people and bring the cost down. i dont see why it would have to stay at $20 a pop for a larger run. the $20 cost was for a small run, cause that was exactly all it was at that point of this developing. now that theres a shit ton more interest, and even interest from the band, it should bring the cost down. 

Looks like well be able to get these done for $10 a pop through a different printer then patrick. If people wanna do that instead, i can work out the details and get more info. Of course, since we originally asked pat, if he can lower/meet the price, we Can always go with him. Would really love it if he came in here and gave us some input though.

As of right now I around 10 people pm me wanting a cover. I'll post a running list later tonight when I get to a computer.

Alright, I think weve given more than enough time for folks to get in on this. I'm building the list now based on folks that PM'd me. Its only about 13, including myself. The reason I'm not going back in the thread to compile names from people who posted is cause...well...if they aren't active enough in this thread to PM me, how will we be able to collect money in a timely matter and get this done? I think everyone involved wants this to get done sooner rather then later. That being said, if anybody else wants in on the master list, don't hesitate to PM me. I guess the cut off will be once we all discuss and decide which route to take.... (perfect segway)

Like I said a couple posts back, mind over matter records PM'd me saying he could get these done for $10 a pop. No disrespect to Patrick but I trust MOM to be able to do a decent product, and at a much more affordable price. i don't think these need to cost pretty much the cost of the record itself.

Also, I'm getting 5 extra made, one for each member of the band.

I'll post the master list here shortly, and wait for people's feedback on going with mind over matter instead of patrick, and if the general consensus agrees that we should go the cheaper route, well figure out how to get the funds to him, like a PO of sorts, and these will go into production shortly after. I was thinking either everyone could Paypal me and then I could send the funds over in one swift movement, or we could all just Paypal MOM. It's up to you guys, and I'm leaving it up for discussion.

Of course, if the majority Is ok with going the more expensive route, we can do that, but personally I'd rather spend $10 on this than $20.

"master" list
tokimedo
cercatrova

o brother x5
robobob (if $10)
onlettingjoe
blanchard oswald
stillused
derby625
throwgncpr
achilliesstand7
daegor
hobohunter48
justin_cole12
jameswiersema
rickydenim
zacaroo21
drummerboy032
hideyourheart

devils19901

wexzer

afireinside7444

that brings the grand total to 26 (or maybe 27). also forgot to mention, but $10 is PPD...obviously not for you international folk, but those in the US, $10 includes shipping on the cover through mind over matter. keep that in mind when throwing in your opinion on which route we should take with these.

looking forward to everyones input and getting the ball rolling on this. again, if you want to get in on this, PM ME ASAP and ill add you to the master list.