O'Brother - Basement Window

For the record guys, I didn't want to swoop in and "steal" from Patrick or anything. I just wanted to make an offer to Toki since I hadn't seen much activity on this and I'd love to help out.

If anyone wants to go with Patrick, please do! He is an awesome screen printer/artist and I back him hard!

That said, if he isn't into it and you guys would like to have me take a stab at this, I'd love to help out.

For those who haven't ordered anything from me in the past, all of my releases are hand-crafted, screen printed, etc.

For this, we could do jackets (from Dorado) or we could do some "fold-over" style pieces. If we went with the "fold-over" we could very easily add some extra colors or spruce it up a bit. It adds a little bit more flair and dimension. I personally don't care too much for the jackets because they're a little glossy and don't print as smoothly, but we can do whatever you'd like!

fold over might even be better so the etching can show on the backside still. 

the cover of this doesnt have much colour anyway so i dunno how much we could spruce it up exactly, but im sure if we put our heads together we can figure something out.

i need a majority vote. patrick at $20 or mom at $10. i know already 5 or 6 people have said $10 with MOM. i just need majority so we can get this moving. 

i think this is how the breakdown would be for costs from MOM.

$10ppd in the US

$12 or 13ppd to canada

$17ppd international (although this may change aka get cheaper since hes looking into shipping something so light)

of course, these are just rough, but nothing over $20 if we go with MOM. 

also, like MOM made it clear, this is NOT an attempt to steal business from patrick or disrepect/undermine him in anyway. were just trying to find the most cost efficient route. im also kinda concerned he hasnt popped in here once since his initial post to say anything. he did say he was really busy, which is fine. i just dont want to have to wait months to get these completed. 

"master" list

tokimedo

cercatrova

o brother x5

robobob (if $10)

onlettingjoe

blanchard oswald

stillused

derby625 (if $10)

throwgncpr

achilliesstand7

daegor

hobohunter48

justin_cole12

jameswiersema

rickydenim

zacaroo21

cwhitmuzik (maybe)

drummerboy032

hideyourheart

devils19901

that brings the grand total to 23 (or maybe 24). also forgot to mention, but $10 is PPD...obviously not for you international folk, but those in the US, $10 includes shipping on the cover through mind over matter. keep that in mind when throwing in your opinion on which route we should take with these.

looking forward to everyones input and getting the ball rolling on this. again, if you want to get in on this, PM ME ASAP and ill add you to the master list.

Master list update.

Dorado has the chipboard blank jackets as well...I think the art would look killer on that chipboard. Just a white or brown ink on that type of jacket would be rad.

I know from experience that that type of jacket is very receptive of ink as well, so that eliminates MOM's concern about the jacket for the most part. I think the fold-over is cool in concept, like TWDY's Young Mountain, but I'm not sure it's the best option for this.

/$.02

If we went with the fold over version, I could cut it to fit snugly within the pic disc sleeve to help hold things together since those get destroyed so easily also.

Just more options. :-)

If we can come to a general consensus as to what style we want, I will mock up a few ideas for voting purposes.