WTB: A Perfect Circle & Tool LPs/Shirts

The Vool

Hey there,

I'm looking for APC and TOOL records as well as shirts (size L) without having to pay eBay-prices.

So, if you're looking to get rid off your records/shirts, feel free to contact me...would love to get those suckers on vinyl (no matter if they are bootlegs! :P )

Feel also free to check my Sale/Trade-List:

Gracias,

Sasan

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/JoeBob

Above has Lateralus picture disc on the list (my favorite album of theirs); did not know if you saw already... was in tradelist thread on this site

my son was home visiting from college visiting today, wearing his tool sweatshirt-- he saw them earlier this year. I could not pry it off him for you,...for no amount of $$, Sasan, sorry ;) will keep an eye open, i have seen some others as well can't remember right now

I have the black tool wrench logo sweatshirt (TOOL on front, cock and balls wrench on back) in a large I'd let go for 20+ shipping. Think I have some T shirts too, all in large. I'd have to go check. At one point I had like ten of them but I don't listen to them any more and I think I used some of those shirts to plug up holes in my window frames to keep the bats out when I installed my air conditioning. :( PM me if you're interested and I'll go check and see if I have any and if they're in good shape for you.

Hottopic.com has Opiate and Lateralus 2x Pic Disc and with hot cash starting tomorrow you can get them both for cheap. I picked them both up last time they did hot cash.

See this thread for codes to get them cheap.

http://boards.vinylc...ot-cash-thread/

They had Undertow last time as well but I didn't see it this time.

I have almost every single tool shirt ever made. what do you want? be specific and Ill see what I can do.

I have a picture gallery on imgur if you are interested in looking at a few of them

I have a couple extra Tool vinyl including Opiate and Undertow represses, check list.

Not interested in trading/selling my copies of Ænima or Lateralus. Unless you are wealthy.

PM for more info/ check list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...