Dredg - El Cielo ?

• 1 month later...

Ordered. Holy crap, I can't believe I'm this excited. I always wanted this but before seeing that it actually existed I was going to comment on how it wasn't something that I felt I would even actually play. Now I just jumped on it. I guess we'll see if it spins much with me. Supersexy on the 45RPM.

Not too keen on the "extremely limited run" note. They could easily keep this and Leifmotif in print by doing batches of 500 periodically. the former has been going for sick prices on ebay whenever it comes up. Either way glad its being done and lets hope it isn't CD sourced.

But the full artwork and large booklet note is so dreamy.... pun intended.

I like that this thread was bumped. 99/100 VC members would have created a new topic... with a title in all caps, at that. Such surprising news. I had to pull the trigger; I think El Cielo may be my Dredg album of choice. Even though it's been a while, I bet this will be incredible to revisit.

Agreed. I love Leitmotif but El Cielo is where it all started for me. I'm really excited about hearing how "Whoa Is Me" translates through vinyl. Easily one of my top 3 favorites on the album.