Dredg - El Cielo ?

Zachblows smokes a lot of weed with a lot of bands and subsequently stays in contact with those bands because zachblows is fucking cool. And zachblows will let me know when this test press arrives so I can come over and hear it.

everything said above is truth and yes you will be the first to know when it gets here! i think they may already have them.

So much of what has just transpired in this thread has blown my mind. I'm extremely jealous of you Mr. Blows. Extremely. Would love to get a test press of this and Leitmotif.

I just commented on their facebook post about this that they could probably get away with another 500 copies of Leitmotif.

Any insight into how they managed to get the rights to press these two albums? Is it like a ten year limit on Interscopes dictatorship over their masters?

• 3 weeks later...

Got this is my email this morning:

Dear Fan of Dredg,

We wanted to let you know of a slight delay that will affect your order.

Due to an OVERWHELMINGLY large response to the presale, the plant manufacturing the Vinyl will need more time to press the records.

Merchnow was just informed by the band, and by the manufacturer directly this morning, that we should receive our stock of vinyl the first week of December.

We are incredibly sorry for any inconveniences, but please trust this will be worth the wait as you will be extremely happy with the product you receive.

If you need to make any adjustments to your shipping address, our dedicated customer service team will be happy to assist you, please feel free to email us at[email protected].

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Happy Holidays!

- The Merchnow Team