Dredg - El Cielo ?

I'm assuming it will be black like Leitmotif was. I don't think they're gonna mess around with colors on this one. There is no number but I distinctly remember that the merchnow order page for Leitmotif did mention 500 on that pressing. Probably a good indication of what this one will be. I doubt it would be more than 1000 but I feel like they could easily keep both in print for at least a few years.

wellll, HELL YEAH. I knew this was coming eventually, and I figured the 10 year anniversary would be an appropriate time. They're all about anniversaries and celebrating albums, with their full-length album shows and what not. if they bothered to cut it at 45rpm hopefully that means they had the original master to use like they did with Leitmotif.

Feeling the same way here, first two are religion, from there on its going downhill

That's an excellent way to put it. Haha. I feel the same way. CWA wasn't completely awful but I thought their music wouldn't get any more polished than El Cielo. If the sonic production of more of CWA were more raw, the album would have been much better but some of the songs are just poor in overall structure. Still, there are more good songs than bad ones on it. Would love to see it on vinyl either way. Then I'd have the whole LP discography on vinyl. I would also like a 7" with "Redrawing The Island Map" and "Running Through Propellers" on it and "Del Torro" would be nice too.