PO: Underoath - The Changing of Times / They're Only Chasing Safety - Out 10/2

...I take back everything I just said. Someone just bought my copy. So whatever. I also looked again and saw the "Limited Edition blahblahblah" thing at the top of the artwork. So I guess there is a slightly big difference. /rageover

The only people they're "screwing over" are flippers.

The only people they're "screwing over" are flippers.

Or the people who love this album and started collecting long after it was OOP and wanted to buy it. I've had it since two months after I started collecting and had no intentions of selling it, but of there's a cheaper variant, I may as well downgrade, for lack of a better word.

Or the people who love this album and started collecting long after it was OOP and wanted to buy it. I've had it since two months after I started collecting and had no intentions of selling it, but of there's a cheaper variant, I may as well downgrade, for lack of a better word.

I misread your original post, but yeah I'm sure the colors won't be exactly the same as well as other things.

i think its super lame they're doing the clear and clear gold again. it's dumb for them because less people will want them, and its dumb because there's a million other colors they could've done. but at the same time, who cares? eventually, every expensive record you bought will be worth nothing. if you're collecting variants, its not about having the music to listen to anymore, it's about having a physical collection. beanie babies lost value too.

I'm not saying that the reason I had it was to have a valuable record. I just wanted to at least get my money back for it. I didn't buy it with the intention of eventually selling it, as I said. But a confirmed repress means that I have no need for an older, expensive variant.

The Hobby.

I don't always like your posts, but when I do, it's this one.

Also, I've never listened to Changing of the Times because the one song I've heard from it was the one with that doofy synth intro that's like "I thought you'd come back, so I praaaaaaay" and I just get annoyed and turn it off. Am I missing out?

I don't always like your posts, but when I do, it's this one.

Also, I've never listened to Changing of the Times because the one song I've heard from it was the one with that doofy synth intro that's like "I thought you'd come back, so I praaaaaaay" and I just get annoyed and turn it off. Am I missing out?

honestly, I am a huge UO fan.. have been for as long as I can remember, but you really aren't missing much with that record. having said that, I ordered it on blue and gold and will probably get the clear too. this is mainly due to my affinity for the band. the record holds a special place in my heart and I love it for nostalgia. at the time that it came out, it was a truly badass album. they sounded so unique. in the current state of things, TCOT does not stand out as much. they have definitely grown to be a much better band than they once were.

Reinventing Your Exit was the first song with screaming in it that I ever heard.

Same here. I was like 12 when I first heard it and I thought it was the best thing in the world. Just like pretty much very one else, I can't wait until that HT variant comes out!