PO-Into it Over It/Misser/State Lines/You Blew It! Split 7"

Still havent got shipping confirmation. Anyone else still waiting on it?

I haven't received any type of shipping confirmation.

But to the dude that asked, State Lines is really good. Their 7" out on tiny engines was dope, and the song on this is different but also dope.

Edit: Just realized "How good is State Lines, though?" was a rhetorical question. But you are quite right sir!

I haven't received any type of shipping confirmation.

But to the dude that asked, State Lines is really good. Their 7" out on tiny engines was dope, and the song on this is different but also dope.

im actually in the process of reviewing the state lines 7" i dig it. should be a fun review.

Yeah, absolutely love those guys. Steven from Dikembe was telling me about how he's heard the new full length and apparently it does not dissapoint. Can't wait for it to be released, I think they're arguably one of the most promising young bands out right now.

Totally agree. Hoffman Manor was great, and their self titled is streets ahead of what a lot of other bands are putting out. Cave In is a total jam. Can't wait for the LP.