PO: Basement - Colourmeinkindness 9/10 2pm EST

They sent a download for Hostage Calm the day it came out, so I think it'd be the same for this...

Basement didn't come out today, it just leaked today, which is why we made it digitally available.

We are going to send out downloads, but there's an absolute shit ton of them and we have to send them out manually 1 by 1 so it's going to take a few days. Personally I am going to focus on sending the records out. If you guys need a download right now, I am sure you can find a leak of it. I wish there was a way for us to send everyone the download at once, but there just isn't and when we have 1500 orders for a record, people unfortunately have to be patient.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for everyone who ordered the record. Possibly going to break the billboard top 200 :)

That would be awesome! And thank's for the explanation. I didn't realize it was such a bitch to get everyone their download.

Glad you guys are focusing on sending out the records instead! Can't wait to get this and Please Remain Calm!

Hey Jeff, for some reason I can't find my confirmation order email anywhere (I never delete my order confirmation emails when I purchase records). But when I log onto the website I can see my order (13354). which says I've ordered the kelly green variant. I have nothing to worry about yeah?

Hey Jeff, for some reason I can't find my confirmation order email anywhere (I never delete my order confirmation emails when I purchase records). But when I log onto the website I can see my order (13354). which says I've ordered the kelly green variant. I have nothing to worry about yeah?

same here :(