PO: Basement - Colourmeinkindness 9/10 2pm EST

is there something holding up the deluxe packages? i'm not freaking out or anything yet just have seen you post that the basement orders are 85% shipped and still don't think i've seen anyone recieve their deluxe package.

This is what I've been assuming. Still patiently awaiting shipping confirmation.

also i thought the deluxe packages were guaranteed the rarest color of vinyl, but there is no

This is what I've been assuming. Still patiently awaiting shipping confirmation.

As long as I'm not the only one I'm fine. I just get paranoid about my neighbors stealing packages. As long as this shows up before Christmas I'll be :)

• 2 weeks later...

USPS kind of jacked up my jacket. Nothing terrible but still shitty. I emailed RFC and offered to pay for another. I got a response with a tracking for an extra jacket today. Labels take note. Thanks a lot guys.

Unfortunately, they could probably prevent themselves from having to do this if they would just put some filler in their mailers. I received this preorder with my tigers jaw package and both mailers were not nearly full enough. Records were rattling around like crazy. Thankfully, they're in good shape. But pretty disappointing to get something packaged so poorly with lps shipped inside the sleeves. Was honestly shocked there were no seam splits.

• 3 weeks later...

^ that sucks.  Honestly the only reason i ordered it was for that /100 version.  Im going to pretty upset if i dont get that one.

According to this site there is no /100 version. http://www.runforcoverrecords.com/releases/rfc061.php

And to be honest I cannot remember that RFC stated there is a variant out of 100. I think the book which was included in the deluxe package is out of 100.

According to this site there is no /100 version. http://www.runforcoverrecords.com/releases/rfc061.php

And to be honest I cannot remember that RFC stated there is a variant out of 100. I think the book which was included in the deluxe package is out of 100.

That's accurate. It was stated that it was supposed to have the most limited variant though, so it should be:

300 Kelly Green w/ Transparent Haze

I haven't received mine yet. I think Jeff wound up having a special slip cover made for these that would be /100 kind of like the record release editions.