PO: two new World Inferno Friendship Society 7"s

first up is the second installment of mitch clems turnstile comix:

;COMING WINTER 2012! Pre-order now and get an exclusive full-color art print suitable for framing or for use as a bookmark! This full color original painting is only available as part of this exclusive pre-order. The vinyl includes three new brilliantly recorded World/Inferno songs: Second Chance Saloon, The Faster You Go The Better You Think and Pickles and Gin and includes an MP3 download code."

the second 7" is a live two song record:

"To celebrate The World/Inferno Friendship Society’s first ever trip to Poland we present Maps, Saints & Just This Side Of Way To Much, a bootleg featuring two live songs from the Anarchy and the Ecstasy LP recorded last Halloween weekend. This is a limited edition one-time pressing which includes 300 available from the band on tour (right now!) in Europe and 300 more available exclusively from Silver Sprocket mail-order. All 600 are on piss-yellow vinyl. These are in stock and ready to order. We will not make any more once these sell out."

both records are up for order now at silver sprocket.

http://silversprocke...rldinferno.html

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to ordering the two WIFS releases.

Threw Turnstile Comix #1 on the order too on a win. All I know is Mikey Erg is in the Slow Death and that man can do no wrong. Never heard them, though.

They sound like Minneapolis....he's only a sometimes member of the band.

• 3 months later...

It just seems like a story that was worth a paragraph or two you condensed into 2 lines.

So I'm assuming were at the show, they were gonna crash at your friends house later, he got his phone stolen, and mayhem ensued? Or this guy was at your friends house?

From everything I've read / heard, this band is full of incredibly cool people. I think there is a review on Punknews that mentions how some kid was talking to Jack about not having money for the train home and he slipped the kid a twenty.

I just can't get any of my friends into them and I never want to do shows alone.

It just seems like a story that was worth a paragraph or two you condensed into 2 lines.

So I'm assuming were at the show, they were gonna crash at your friends house later, he got his phone stolen, and mayhem ensued? Or this guy was at your friends house?

From everything I've read / heard, this band is full of incredibly cool people. I think there is a review on Punknews that mentions how some kid was talking to Jack about not having money for the train home and he slipped the kid a twenty.

I just can't get any of my friends into them and I never want to do shows alone.

Nope you got the story down. Except it was a she, only reason we all stepped in. Very awesome people indeed.

They commented about our hobos, downtown and slipping them some cash. Aside from that, chatting with a few of them they seam like super nice people. My first thought when they started was they had a splash of B52's in them. Not the sound but the singer's look and the male/female ratio or something. Idk. I was definetly hooked though. They opened for O'Death.