The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

In my day we had to split screen Sega on a 12" TV.

Srsly. NES on a flickery TV to SNES on a flickery TV. Flickery TV goes in the trash and I inherit a hand me down TV with a broken video jack BUT I have an N64 so fuck it I use electrical tape and rig the AV cords into the jacks and work that shit. When I wanted a Playstation I had to sell a fuck ton of games to get one. And I walked barefoot to school uphill both ways through mud and rabid packs of dogs. Also, when did bubblegum stop costing a nickel?

Quoting for emphasis.

Emphasizing for quoting. But I agree with most people here. $200 for 3 mixtapes is absurd especially if you want a new TV and table. Think of it this way; If you buy this and play it on your Crosley and over time it fucks up the sound quality of the record now you have a crap table and $200 worth of surface noise. I can't tell you how to spend your money, I'm not going to tell you to get a job but the best advice I can give you is prioritize what you really want.

I can't tell you how to spend your money, I'm not going to tell you to get a job but the best advice I can give you is prioritize what you really want.

I can.

Don't waste your money on overpriced boxsets.

Join the working force like the rest of us. Transportation be damned. My first gig was scooping ice cream with a handful of cute chicks at a Baskin Robbins in college. I walked to work and back every shift. It really wasn't the end of the world.

Mow some lawns, rake some leaves, walk some dogs, you gotta earn that skrilla so that you really appreciate how insane it is to pay $200 for three mix tapes.