iPhone 5, iOS 6, iTunes, iPods all new

henster311

all just released today...im sure we've talked before, but what do you guys think?

im my opinion, i dont think its that great, not that much different than the 4s

http://www.engadget.com/#latest

also smart on their part, but crappy...all new charging ports, new cables and docks for everything new

they are making an adapter for it but still!

i dont even have an iphone, i just work with a company that buys and sells apple products.

Also really hope the price for the Ipod classic goes down. I need something bigger than what my ipod touch can hold.

im sure they will go down, the iphone 4 is now $99, free with 2 year agreement...

the new ipod touches are cool, or new nanos whatever, but my favorite were the solid body classics, so durable and high capacity

I still have a 3GS so Ive been waiting for this phone to get released for a while. Will be buying asap. It will be a huge upgrade over what I have now.

My 3G is on its last leg. Hell, it crapped out on me last night and had to force a restore. I'm overdue for an upgrade. Been out of AT&T contract for wll over two years now.

pre-orders are friday 9/14 they start shipping out 9/21

about a month ago i took a look at everything new to be offered on ios6, and thats honestly what im more excited for than anything. i think where they really dropped the ball was by making it a free upgrade available to all phones 3gs and on. with this, people can essentially upgrade their devices without having to buy the new product.

still stuck in 3gs land, and im excited to move on. i planned on buying a 5 once im available for an upgrade, but right now im torn.

thinking about buying a 4 at the $99 no contract price. as far as i can tell, with the ios6 upgrade, there really isnt much of a difference between the 4, 4s, and 5. but please, correct me if im wrong.

and id finally like to add,

FUCK APPLE HATERS. YOU ARE THE WORST.

this isnt directed at anyone in here (yet), but when i jumped on twitter to see what the deal was, it was literally 99% mockery.

blake from workaholics tweeted "apple fan walks into a bar, buys the same drink as yesterday for twice as much", and im sure the whole twitter world is laughing their asses off at a joke that is ass backwards. that same drink is actually half the price today as it was yesterday...

I used to have a 3g, it was pretty bad but I loved the interface and how it felt (the os in general)

I just bought the evo 4g lte and so far its been amazing as well. The screen size is huge (4.7) and ICS and sense 4.1 are great.

I did love being able to whip my iphone out of my pocket, but the larger screen size is nice.

Kinda sad no iPad Mini was announced. Isn't apple doing another press conference in October or something?

yeah they should be...should be pretty cool.

during the unveiling of the iphone 5 they showed the calender app open, and october 1st was highlighted, maybe thats the day?!