That one record you should not have let get away....

cephcarn4

I decided not to buy Iron Chic's demo 12" because it was $30 from Germany at the time. Figured I'd wait for a US distro to get it. Nope. Now I'd be happy to get it for less than $100.

Really? I should flip my copy of the Demo tape...

a couple of weeks ago I sold a Botch We are the Romans haze variant to a good dude here on the boards. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse.... wish I had though. that's the most gorgeous record I've ever owned.

Yeah that Haze variant is awesome. I'd love to snag that but not enough to pay the price it usually goes for.

All I know is being in High School from 98-2002, and going to countless shows I Missed out on so much Hardcore records (AN, Count Me Out, Carry On, Etc.) only buying vinyl here and there and buying more shirts/hoodies. Also was good friends with the drummer from Go Time! on Dead By 23 records so I could have had tons of those records as well.

just sold underoath define the great line last year for likee $60. now its selling for wayyyy more. same goes for early november rooms too cold.traded it on here for acheap price.

i sold mine in 2011 for $40. shit happens.

i'm bummed that i didn't bid a measly dollar more on the daggermouth "stallone" test press that animal style put up this summer. haven't been able to get a hold of it since.

I regret selling all of the records I bought when I first started buying them when I was 13. I had 2 Limp Bizkit records, 2 Offspring records, a Slipknot record, Metallica "Garage Inc.", a bunch of other ones too. I was a stupid teenager, now those go for lots of money.....

yeah I believe so. HAHA that would be funny.

well, if it makes you feel any better, I have enjoyed the fuck out of it. I was even offered $150 for it and I turned it down. it went to a good home.

just checked my account. if you are excitableone311, then yes, I won it. $61 ppd in march of this year.

Edited by amnstypls

You missed out. Those albums are in my top 5 for sure. THey sell for about $100 sealed now.

Dang...glad I picked them up impulsively during the proboards-VC days (sealed copies for $20 each). I should dig them out and take another listen to decide if they are worth keeping haha.

They are worth keeping. Solid albums for sure.

Yeah, I remember digging them when I bought them, but they got stashed away and haven't had a lot of table time since I am constantly trying to keep up with listening to new additions. #1stworldprobz