PO: Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (6th press.)

They don't this album go out of stock. I mean its a great album and I see why but they churn out represses of it so fast while so many albums out there deserve represses or even initial pressings. The black smoke looks alright but still glad I picked up the tan from last pressing. Looked great, fit the album, and was more limited.

Picked up the smoke one.

I'm new to collecting vinyl and this is one of my favorite records!

Glad I got the opportunity to snatch a limited pressing of it!

Why I still think this thing gets pressed way too much this is good to hear. It is a favorite to a lot of people and vinyl is coming back into style so lots of new collectors will love to get their hands on their favorite albums from their youth.

Why I still think this thing gets pressed way too much this is good to hear. It is a favorite to a lot of people and vinyl is coming back into style so lots of new collectors will love to get their hands on their favorite albums from their youth.

I just really started collecting this year. So I'm pretty new to the vinyl game. I know this isn't really a collector's pressing but this album holds nostalgic value for me. Adding the black clear smoke to my almost 100 record collection that started on RSD of this year.

Picked up the smoke one.

I'm new to collecting vinyl and this is one of my favorite records!

Glad I got the opportunity to snatch a limited pressing of it!

That's really cool. I was in your place about a year and a half who. Tell All Your Friends was one of the first albums I ever bought.

Why is there another thread for this?

Let's see, six presses now.

Three first, two second, three third, two fourth, four fifth, and now four sixth? I think that's right.

Bonus cover:

Clear, clear gold, baby blue, clear orange, and clear green.

original cover:

Blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, red, tan, grey putty, (I can't remember the fourth), and now clear w/ smoke, black, white, and another HT variat.

Jesus.

I just really started collecting this year. So I'm pretty new to the vinyl game. I know this isn't really a collector's pressing but this album holds nostalgic value for me. Adding the black clear smoke to my almost 100 record collection that started on RSD of this year.

Yup, started RSD this year and I'm at about 90 at the moment. Bye moneyz.

Guest doublejvictory

Which cover will this have? The product images has the CD cover, but the advertisement for the package has the cover that just has the band name/cd title on it...

It is the Actual Album art, the cover shown is for the CD version. but its the Classic cover with the road on it.