Caspian-waking season

icecream

So I was able to pick up a few copies of this at last night's show after their killer set. I will be offering them up here for $42ppd. PayPal and US only please. Call it flipping or whatever you want but after the price of the show and the price of the records I will only be profiting a few bucks really. I believe I deserve that. If you don't, don't buy them! Ha but seriously, I would love to hook a few of you up! PM me.

So I was able to pick up a few copies of this at last night's show after their killer set. I will be offering them up here for $42ppd. PayPal and US only please. Call it flipping or whatever you want but after the price of the show and the price of the records I will only be profiting a few bucks really. I believe I deserve that. If you don't, don't buy them! Ha but seriously, I would love to hook a few of you up! PM me.

i understand adding a few extra bucks for the records, but we didn't ask you to go to the show. so i don't think anyone should pay for your ticket. either way, i really don't care what you charge thats up to you. just my 2 cents. i know some people will pay that no problem

Let's do some math here, shall we?

3xLPs at $25 each = $75

Ticket price = $45 (assuming $10-ish for service fees)

Gas = $20 (assuming 125 miles round trip @ 25 mpg, $4/gal)

$140 total cost to you

$42x3 = $126 (minus $9 for shipping 3 LPs) now $117

You basically want us to pay for your entire trip. Here's hoping you didn't drink any beer or that you don't factor in an hourly wage spent "laboring away" watching a rock show. We wouldn't want you to make an "unfair" amount of money on this horrid horrid venture!