Caspian-waking season

icecream

amazonian blind pre-order arrived yesterday: side a/b clear with black 'blush' or 'swirls' or something/ side c/d clear. jacket in nice shape compared to other new releases i've received this year.

*ahem* i ordered deluxe and LP shirt bundle (for the black and clear vinyl + gifts for daughter), not arrived yet- will update, but got a sick feeling in the gizzard reading posts above.

After lots of begging, I was able to get a dining room servers shift covered so she could cover my other bartenders cocktail shift so he could cover me on the bar. That was Way too complicated. haha.

I'll be driving down to Richmond for the show, and grabbing records and turning right back around because I have to do inventory early on Monday.

As of right now, here is the list of folks I will grab a copy for that have PM'd me.

Seku

Vanishinghouse

Nothingnatural

Longwalksahortpiers

Tkelly426

Lexicondevil

Geezfools

Veggierecords

Dorfpimp

Yarostino

Bfresh

Bigseth

Bobloblaw x2

Drds89

This is last call on anyone that wants a copy. If you want one, you HAVE to PM me TONIGHT so I can pull all the funds together I need to cover you guys.

At this point, all I'm hoping is the show doesn't sell out before I can get down there.

After lots of begging, I was able to get a dining room servers shift covered so she could cover my other bartenders cocktail shift so he could cover me on the bar. That was Way too complicated. haha.

I'll be driving down to Richmond for the show, and grabbing records and turning right back around because I have to do inventory early on Monday.

As of right now, here is the list of folks I will grab a copy for that have PM'd me.

Seku

Vanishinghouse

Nothingnatural

Longwalksahortpiers

Tkelly426

Lexicondevil

Geezfools

Veggierecords

Dorfpimp

Yarostino

Bfresh

Bigseth

Bobloblaw x2

Drds89

This is last call on anyone that wants a copy. If you want one, you HAVE to PM me TONIGHT so I can pull all the funds together I need to cover you guys.

At this point, all I'm hoping is the show doesn't sell out before I can get down there.

PM'd. Thank you so much.

thank you so much for taking up with all that trouble for the tour variant!

Anyone have a good direct link for the euro version? I found it on amazon.de but I am unsure if it is actually the Euro variant due to the info not being in English.

heres the labels shop: http://www.makemydayrecords.de/artist/shop/caspian.html

cant go wrong with that. if you need help ordering it, shoot me a message... same goes for anybody else who wants it.

Mission accomplished, got a poster and a record for everyone that asked. Wish i could have stayed for the show but I had to get back for work in the morning. Literally went in for 10 min haha.

I'll be in touch shortly in reply to all PM's to gather info.

wow, you are da man, tokimedo! glad you had safe travels-- amazing work!

Haha caspian merch dude was kinda Shocked. I think his name was Ben? He asked if I had a distro and I told him I was actually just doing a group buy for VC cause some doucher was trying to flip the extra copies he bought and i hate flippers. MTB merch dude was like, "whoa, youre buying a whole box?! Well, the dudes will def be stoked." I think I just made their tour with that purchase hahaha.

Haha caspian merch dude was kinda Shocked. I think his name was Ben? He asked if I had a distro and I told him I was actually just doing a group buy for VC cause some doucher was trying to flip the extra copies he bought and i hate flippers. MTB merch dude was like, "whoa, youre buying a whole box?! Well, the dudes will def be stoked." I think I just made their tour with that purchase hahaha.

hahaha that's great. You def made a lot of people happy with very minimal return if any. You have some seriously good karma comin your way!