Caspian-waking season

icecream

all my extra copies are claimed, please dont PM me cause i have none left!

ive PM'D everyone with my paypal info, im gonna try and hit the post office tomorrow before my flight. if you paypal me tonight, it will be in the shipment. if not, it will have to wait till im back from italy on the 16th.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanted to bump this, I saw them tonight in St. Pete and they had "plenty"(according to the merch guy) of copies of the purple Waking Season with them. It was $20 and /300.

And god damn Caspian was fantastic.

Good to know, seeing them next weekend and wouldn't mind picking up a tour copy. 

Saw them Saturday 2/16 at Local 506 in Chapel Hill with Junius.  What a show... all of the adjectives seem to fall short.

My postrock.post-whatever, alternative, shoegaze, emo buddy (daughter Lizzie) got the show-- and the hoodie + other merch-- as a surprise 15th birthday present.  Phil & all Caspian were so gracious, as well as Junius... esp. Mike.  We were just totally blown away by the perfection of it all....nothing compares to being there :)

Phil, Lizzie, Erin...

PhilLizzieErin.jpg

looks like they dropped the price of the tour purple, probably because its not selling as well as they thought. ive probably bought the majority of them for people here haha. 

LOL, that's what I was thinking.  If it's /300 and they have a bunch left, then I bet you bought the bulk of them for the boards.  Great album though, people should jump on it.

i wish they would have sold it to me for $20 from the get go, at least when i was buying so many, so i could have got like a wholesale cost to help save people on here money.

oh well, at least those that missed out the numerous times i got copies for people here can now get another chance, and even at a cheaper price point, so thats good.