Caspian-waking season

icecream

gah too many new variants! It's a great record and I'm glad its getting all these new presses - it definitely deserves 'em, but I can't sink this much into all the new ones variants haha

I was worried that by them leaving The Mylene Sheath we'd not be getting the ltd pressings any longer... so I'm glad to see that isn't the case!! Looks like the days of small, /100, Caspian pressings are gone though :( Looks to be a minimum of /250 for everything since joining up with Triple Crown

• 2 weeks later...

Red? Thought it was blue.

The Seafoam Blue ones are coming from AUS, mang! Still probably not even at Hobbledehoy, but I bet Tom will let us know when the 9 record bundle is on its way here..

To siphon more from the ahem *true* fanboys/girls of Caspian, Make My Day Records did a 2nd press in Translucent Red, that Sasan (from Germany) alerted us to.  Since it was another /250 and my credit card has not reached its limit - actually sold a few records on discogs this week, too - I had to have the Red. 

edit: for those interested it was about $38.50 shipped (27.5 Euros).  I have a friend in DK who I am trading with and we have packages about ready to launch, but the shipping directly to US was only 2.5 Euro more vs. DK.

Yes I am crazy to be a completist, but Caspian is  :wub:

The Seafoam Blue ones are coming from AUS, mang! Still probably not even at Hobbledehoy, but I bet Tom will let us know when the 9 record bundle is on its way here..

To siphon more from the ahem *true* fanboys/girls of Caspian, Make My Day Records did a 2nd press in Translucent Red, that Sasan (from Germany) alerted us to.  Since it was another /250 and my credit card has not reached its limit - actually sold a few records on discogs this week, too - I had to have the Red. 

edit: for those interested it was about $38.50 shipped (27.5 Euros).  I have a friend in DK who I am trading with and we have packages about ready to launch, but the shipping directly to US was only 2.5 Euro more vs. DK.

Yes I am crazy to be a completist, but Caspian is  :wub:

Our records are still being held up by federal government customs, it's an all too familiar story for Australian releases. But as soon as they're released I'll post photos on our social networking sites. All orders receive shipping notification emails too.

Our AUS/NZ Hobbledehoy pressing of Caspian 'Waking Season' is finally here, just in time for the tour! Beautiful 2LP gatefold, first press /250 on seafoam blue. 

It took a bit longer, customs tax was higher, but I'm relieved we're finally here. Assembling now, orders will begin shipping out immediately. 

Get your mitts on it.

1962162_10152313374284668_474200109_o.jp

So what's the update on our Group Buy, captain? 

Those look nice, Tom,

The man above ye Kess says the orders are getting ready to ship from AUS soon.

I will PM all 8 of yuns when/if I get a ship notification and when I get them in/ check them out. We can do the paypal thing then.

(Kess got your other one set aside for shipment then, too).

Those look nice, Tom,

The man above ye Kess says the orders are getting ready to ship from AUS soon.

I will PM all 8 of yuns when/if I get a ship notification and when I get them in/ check them out. We can do the paypal thing then.

(Kess got your other one set aside for shipment then, too).

SHIPPED!  :D

Damn, I missed the boat on the person who's getting a huge order of them.  If anyone else is getting a huge order of them please let me know. I would love to get this record on sea foam blue.

sent you a PM.

Also will put this out for anyone venturing back onto the thread, one of the elite 9 may be willing to give up his spot if anyone is interested. PM me.

First reply in with solid rep (possibly funds), mates.

• 2 weeks later...

Our AUS/NZ Hobbledehoy pressing of Caspian 'Waking Season' is finally here, just in time for the tour! Beautiful 2LP gatefold, first press /250 on seafoam blue. 

It took a bit longer, customs tax was higher, but I'm relieved we're finally here. Assembling now, orders will begin shipping out immediately. 

Get your mitts on it.

1962162_10152313374284668_474200109_o.jp

Tom, thanks for the great packing! All survived without a glitch, the color is nice and as pictured, and I hope to spin it this weekend, packing up orders  :)

The jackets are not quite as robust as the OG, but no seam splits or corner dings, as they were (thankfully) not sealed!

PMs are going out now...